Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 02:20:29 -0400
From: Kevin Curriston
Subject: Additional Donation
To: Bernie Krisher

Bernie, Joseph, and Matthew Rosin,

I'm T.T.ing to your Tokyo a/c an additional US $250 from Hongkong Bank in an hour.

The attached fax I've already sent to Bernie at the Koryo Hotel in Pyongyang, and faxed to your Tokyo fax no. (in case it doesn't get through to DPRK).

Have the money re-wired to Dandong to enable food purchases.

REGARDS,

KEVIN CURRISTON

I'm writing on behalf of my father who is now in a Tokyo hospital after falling ill in N. Korea. He's expected to be out next week.

Thank you for the fund. As a result, we were able give $1,000 directly to the doctor at the Huichon Hospital who is taking care of 40 of the severest malnourished children for emergency drugs and food.

Sincerely,

Debbie Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]