Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:01:03 -0500 (EST)
To: uechu@mxr.meshnet.or.jp
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernie Krisher)
Subject: North Korea

Dear Pete Shimazaki

Thank you for your e-mail of December 10. I was in Cambodia at the time and on that very date dedicating the opening our 24-hour free charity hospital there. For some reason I misplaced your message and apologize for getting back so late. Indeed I am continuing my appeal for the North Korean flood victims, will be launching a new message on my Home page, probaby next week, and am aiming for $100,000 in donations for my March trip. The greatest need there now is food. The people are short of rice and hungry. I am accepting cash donations and will purchase rice which I will personally distribute there. $250 buys a ton of rice which will feed 75 persons for one month. Your support will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]