From: Sang-Kyung Choi <skchoi@asgard.ece.nwu.edu>
Subject: Contribution to your campaign
To: bernie@media.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:29:33 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Mr Krisher,

I presume that you're in North Korea right now. Hence, without waiting for your reply, I have gone ahead and wired $1,000 to the Japanese bank account established for the purpose of collecting contributions to your campaign. You should receive the said amount in 3-5 days: that's what my banker told me.

Sincerely Yours,

Choi, Sang-Kyung

P.S. God bless you, shalom.

My father became ill in North Korea where he was hospitalized and is now recovering in a Tokyo Hospital. You can read our reports from there in the Diary Section of our internet home page. Your $1,000 is most weclome as we need to send extra food to the starving children in Huichon. This will be monitored for us by Mr. Runar Soerensen of UNICEF in Pyongyang and documentation will appear on our home page.

Best regards,

Debbie Krisher

P.S. Can we put your letter on the home page?

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]