Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997
To: "Klaus Stieglitz"
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernie Krisher)
Subject: Re: Request for information on North Korea

Dear Mr. Stieglitz,

My effort to reduce the suffering in North Korea among the population facing a severe famine and children threatened by malnutrition is totally focused on that. Although I would like to help you with your project I must abstain with regret.

If you or your associates would like to contribute even modestly but symbolically to alleviating the hunger there I would be most appreciative. I can assure you that every pfenning that is received by me will be used for food and medicine for the civilian population, particularly children and the elderly as I am very strict in my monitoring, most through direct distribution.

Sincerely,

Bernard Krisher

>Dear Mr. Krisher

>My name ist Klaus Stieglitz and I am the Commissioner on Human Rights of Christian Solidarity International CSI-Germany located in Singen, Germany.

>I have read your adress Internet Campaign Help for Korea. At the present I am trying to write an article for our "CSI-Magazine" that deals with the situation of human rights especially with the freedom of religion.

>Now I would like to ask you, whether you could send me some -possibly first-hand- information on the subjects mentioned above. I am very interested in the reports of individuals, who can describe their bad situation.

>Thank you very much for your efforts. God bless you!

>With best regards

>Klaus Stieglitz

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]