Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 04:00:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bernie Krisher
To: Thomas Fann
Subject: Re: Permission to use photos

Desar Thomas

Thank you for your support of the North Korean children lacking food.
I have restricted the dissemination  of our photos to articles publicizing
our own donation program because  I personally monitor the distribution and
assure the donations go to the people for whom they are intended.

Best regards,

Bernie Krisher

>Dear Bernie,
>
>Thank God for your efforts to raise the internet community's awareness of
>the desperate situation in North Korea.
>
>I am doing an appeal on behalf of World Vision in Malaysia for aids to
>North Korea on my website at http://www.jb-city.com. I was sourcing for
>some photos that I might be able to include in the webpages that I would be
>doing and happen to chance upon your site with the photos of North Korean
>children. I would like to include two photos with your permission.
>
>The photos are:
>724child2.gif
>nkchildren.jpg
>
>Please grant me your permission soonest. Thank you and God bless.
>
>Thomas Fann
>webmaster@jb-city.com

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]