Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:32:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bernie Krisher
To: ptb@ptb.be
Subject: your TV Crew visit to North Korea

9/30/97

Dear Catherine Dijon & Jacques Borzykowski/Belgian TV crew

Thank you for informing me about your visit to North Korea. My focus is
exclusively in providing food and medical aid to the hungry in North Korea,
and I do not get involved in media brokering, etc. If your trip
materializes your hosts will be preparing your full schedule and you will
not have much flexibility in changing it. If you do get the film that
dramatically shows the suffering there I recommend you do not try to
commercialize it but offer it free to any medium that will run it in the
hope of drawing as many people's attention  as possible to the emergency
there and moving them and their countries to contribute to feed the hungry.
If you do that and if you have thus helped to make a difference, you will
someday regard it as the very raison d'etre of your life.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

Bernard Krisher
4-1-7-605 Hiroo
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3486-4337
Fax: +81-3-3486-6789
Cellular: +81-30-0888493
 in Japan: 030-0888493
e-mail: bernie@media-mit-edu

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]