From: Mary-Ann Donnolo
Subject: North Korean donations
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 07:39:56 -0700

Bernie,

Where can I send money to help these poor people?  I saw a Japanese
address on the internet, but would like to get the money there faster.
What is your role in all this? (I think it's wonderful that you are
helping.  Maybe I can get a campaign going here at work and gather even
more money together.  I will let you know.)

God bless you.

Mary-Ann Donnolo
Release Manager
The Vantive Corporation
(408) 367-4652
email: mad@vantive.com

October 4, 1997

Dear Mary-Ann Donnolo

My apologies for not replying  sooner to your thoughtful letter.

Funds fir the purchase of food and pharmaceuticals which  I will deliver in
the next month or two North Korea and monitor, may be wired  to the various
bank accounts listed on my Home Page. Checks on U.S. banks may  also be
sent to me, made out to Bernard Krisher and noted at the bottom ("for North
Korean Food Appeal) and sent to the address below. I can also accept credit
cared donations. List type of card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX), name on card,
account number, date of expiration and amount. Preferable if this
information is faxed with a signature to me at 011-81-3-3486-6789.

I will be in the States in mid-October, passing through five or six cities
briefly. Where are you located?

Best regards,

Bernie Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]