Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:45:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: EuroFundNV@aol.com, clearinghouse@usa.net
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernard Krisher)
Subject: Re: FRAUD ALERT ----NORTH KOREAN AID

10/6/97

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your message. Could you please provide me the necessary
detail documenting there was fraud.

Who provided funds to purchase food or medicine for the North Koreans?
Who did they donate it to? When? What was the amount? What exactly happened
to the funds. Is there any written documentation of such money transfers
you can provide me? Can you provide me with a detailed report and
chronology in writing? Is there any documented claim from persons who were
cheated? Can you provide me the contact points of those who were
victimized? Has it been reported to the authorities, the courts?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

>NORTH KOREAN AID FRAUD ALERT ! !
>
>Dear Mr. Krisher,
>
>We applaud your valiant and very successful efforts.  We outline herein our
>experience with unethical parties who give aid appeals a very bad image.
>
>This is a call for an in-depth investigative report conducted by the
>journalists, broadcasters,  reporters, and other concerned media figures.
>
>The investigation is on the activities of certain individuals and companies,
>based in DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA, who, in our opinion, have deceived and
>defrauded humanitarian organizations and private business persons, costing
>lives to be destroyed and business bankrupt.
>
>We, of the international business community, refuse to remain a victim of
>this fraud and deceit any longer.  We have alerted several key media sources
>and government cabinets and parties.
>
>All documents, contracts, correspondence, and signed and sworn affidavits are
>available in addition to personal statements and telephonic interviews.
>
>The perpetrators of this fraud, and conspiracy to defraud, enlisted the aid
>of a U.S. based humantarian Trust, to provide services for a humanitarian
>effort to provide food for North Korean flood victims.
>
>The U.S. trust received no compensation for its efforts, while the N.Korean
>delegates, bankers, and South African "partners" were executing a $50 Million
>US dollars money-laundering effort to hide the proceeds in a secret bank
>account in the Bahamas. (details available)  This account  was owned by a
>newly formed joint-venture of the Durban group (Sussens Mann Strategic
>Services ) and the North Korean Bankers (Koryo Bank).  Code named SUSSKOR
>
>The leader of this group Dr. Chelsie Morrison-Shuma borrowed money under
>fraudulent circumstances and intentionally defaulted on substantial purchase
>contracts causing the U.S. humanitarian trust to be levied with substantial
>damages and losses of over One Million U.S. Dollars.
>
>The Mangaging Director of Sussens Mann Strategic Services at this time was
>also Ms. Chelsie Morrison-Shuma.  She led the North Korean affair and
>attempted to engage many European Banks, including those of the Trust, by
>fraudulent means.
>
>Since this time, the name of the company was dropped from Sussens Mann to
>Sussens Group,  led by Mr. Norman Clements, who was also a director of the
>former Sussens Mann Strategic Services.  Mr. Clements was also one of the
>three directors of SUSSKOR, the North Korean jointly-owned company for the
>Bahamas banking arrangements.
>
>Dr. Morrison has deceived many due to claims of friendship with President
>Mandela.
>Is this why she walks with impunity while creating havoc and financial
>destruction for those she meets?   If so, how can that be tolerated?
>
>We are seeking justice and a in-depth investigation of Dr. Chelsie
>Morrision-Shuma by her peers, the media and the government of South Africa.
> [...]

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]