Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:48:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: n-bikkal@ns1.path.or.jp
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernard Krisher)
Subject: Re: 10/6/97 -

Dear Nick,

Travel in North Korea, as you learned firsthand is quite restricted and
your itinerary depends on who invited you and the purpose of your trip. If
you work for an international relief organization or are a donor bringing
relief supplies through one of the relief societies, they might have
arranged a program for you to see the affected areas, as they have for me.
The Koreans--both in the North & South--are quite proud and do not readily
show strangers the poorer side of the society.

If you would like to help those who are short of food or medicine now, Your
contributions would be welcome and added to the donations I plan to bring
in,  in a month or two.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]