Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:26:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: genderby@csi.de
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernard Krisher)
Subject: publication of pictures

Dear  Mrs. Gabriele Enderby,

Thank you very much for your message and concern for the suffering people
of North Korea. We do not sell our photos but permit them to be used in
conjunction with our direct donation program where we distribute food,
medicine and medical equipment, and monitor that they reach the people for
whom they are intended. If your article mentions our Internet site and
where donations can be sent, we will be happy to let you run this photo and
any others. The reason for this restriction is that I am not fully
confident that other donations necessarily have the same strict criteria
and transparency.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]