To: "Janie Har"
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernie Krisher)
Subject: Re: North Korea Flood Victims

February 17, 1997

Dear Janie,

Thank you for e-mail. I have just updated the Home page, including an appeal for my next trip, next month; new reports from the World Food program, and videos of my last trip. Please take a look. We are getting donations but need more.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

>Mr. Krisher,

>My name is Janie Har and I'm a journalism student at UC Berkeley. I happened upon your site seeking help for the flood victims in North Korea and wanted to know what has happened since then. Did people come through with funds via the internet? How are the flood victims now? I understand you are preparing for another donation trip to North Korea in March 1997.

>Thank you for your time.

>Sincerely,
>Janie

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]