Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 20:40:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: Shirley Chong
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernard Krisher)
Subject: Re: Please send info!

Tokyo October 10, 1997

Dear Ms. Chong,

Thank you for your moving letter and humanitarian spirit. I plan to go to
North Korea in December to bring food, drugs and medical supplies from
donations received through my Net Home Page. I will personally deliver and
monitor them as I have in the past. I will be happy to accept any donations
you collect, acknowledge them on the Home Page Ad provide photos, videos
and documentation that these were properly distributed after my return.

Warmest regards,

Bernard Krisher

>Good afternoon.
>
>My name is Shirley Chong and I am an undergraduate student at University
>of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.  Last night, I was touched by the
>portrayal of children suffering in North Korea on the show Prime Time
>Live with Diane Sawyer.  So, I decided to look on the web to see if I
>could gather any information on how I can help out.  I was able to locate
>your organization's website.
>
>I am interested in starting a campaign on our campus with the Korean
>American Students Association to raise funds for this cause.  I would
>greatly appreciate it if you could send information on how I/we can
>contribute in any way.
>
>Thank you so much for you time.
>
>Sincerely,
>

>Shirley M. Chong
>109 Ruffin Dorm
>UNC-CH
>Chapel Hill, NC  27514
>schong@email.unc.edu

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]