Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 20:35:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: bernie@media.mit.edu (Bernard Krisher)
Subject: Re: Korea Photos

We would like to give you permission if the photos are identified with our
campaign to provide donations to North Korea famine victims and tell
viewers/readers how they can join our campaign. Because we are able to
monitor the donations and assure all donations reach those they are
intended to reach, I do not wish to have these photos used in a way where
the donation system is not so transparent.
Best regards,
Bernard Krisher