From chan@computize.com Fri Dec 15 00:31:31 1995 Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 23:19:27 -0600
To: Bernie Krisher
From: chan@rizer.computize.com (Chahn Kim)
Subject: Re: flood victims

Not a bit political, just a whole humanitarian! I believe you and thank you.

Reply:

12/1/95

To: Chahn Kim

The Internet Appeal for the North Korean Flood Victims is a humanitarian, not a political project. You are free not to support it but I am also not obliged to provide you with explanations as you are not a contributor. You have the right not to support such assistance and I do not have any obligation to answer your questions. All information about the project, my direct delivery of the donations to the victims, photos and an upcoming text of articles on the trip for the media already appears or will shortly appear on the home page. We also took videos and if you have an opportunity to see them when they are shown publicly, you may "look into their eyes."

I do not intend to e-mail any material to news groups. You may access it on our Home Page.

I wish to remind you this is a humanitarian project to help people who have short supply of rice left for their survival and it is not political in nature.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]