8/24/96

Dear Mr. Feldman,

Thank you for your kind message. I am not a company but a volunteer organization helping North Korean flood victims avert a famine. All our funds go into purchasing rice to feed hungry people.

While I am not in a position to purchase flood control equipment--the flood has already occurred and the crops destroyed--I am curious about your invention or product and would be interested in getting more details.

Best regards,

Bernard Krisher
Chairman
Internet Appeal to Help North Korean Flood Victims

>Date:22 august 1996
>Page:1
>From:B.Feldman
>To:Bernard Krister

>Re: STRUGGLE AGAINST FLOOD

>Dear Sir!

>I was pleased to find your address in Internet. Principial work leads of your company are interested for me.I have several proposals,connecting with water resources control.In particular,I have a proposal, relating to struggle against flood problem.Of course,it is difficult, it is impossible to overcome large flood, but it is possible to create the inexpensive, mobile equipment,which may become ease in the struggle against flood and provide a defence of local regions.

IIn my option, this method may be useful and this equipment may be salable. >If this information represents interest for you, your company or another companies, report to me, please.

YYour, sencerely.

>Dr.Feldman B.
>Honoured Inventor of Russian Federation. Prizeman of USSR State Prize.
>e-mail: bll21379@infolink.net.il
>(bi:elel) fax:(972)-3-6317943

[ Back to Letters ] [ Send Email ] [ Return to Homepage ]